2019 Addiction Health Summit
June 6-8, 2019
To see details about the 2019 Addiction Health Summit, including agenda, CME, accommodations, pricing and registration, featured speakers, and more, please go to the 2019 Addiction Health Summit site.
To register for the Summit, please go to the Summit Registration site.
The Florida Medical Professionals Group is rooted in service to the physician/medical professional-in-recovery and those seeking recovery.
- Board of Directors
- Linda May, DDS, FADG – President
- Rick Seely, MD – Secretary
- Wendy Coughlin, Ph.D. – Treasurer
- Board Members
- Wendy Coughlin, Ph.D. – Past President
- Jason Fields, M.D. – Past President
- John Eustace, M.D. – Past President
- Rick Seely, M.D. – Past President
- Matt Halperin D.C. – Past President
- Scott Teitelbaum, M.D. – Past President
- Yvonne Kennedy, Ph.D.
- Mark Kantzler, D.O.
- John Symeonides, M.D.
- Debbie Troupe, L.M.H.C, C.A.P
- Leelah Donelson, C.A.P
The Florida Society of Addiction Medicine and the Florida Medical Professionals Group are excited to host a joint conference. This conference brings together like-minded people from a variety of perspectives regarding addiction – physicians, professionals, advocates, friends-of-recovery and people in recovery. The aim of the conference is to blend medical and professional education with real-world recovery and fellowship. We hope you join us, learn something, teach something, and have some fun with others who are seeking to ensure that recovery becomes a reality for anyone affected by addiction.
Conference Registration Link: