The Florida Medical Professionals Group is rooted in service to the physician/medical professional-in-recovery and those seeking recovery.
- Board of Directors
- Linda May, DDS, FADG – President
- Rick Seely, MD – Secretary
- Wendy Coughlin, Ph.D. – Treasurer
- Board Members
- Wendy Coughlin, Ph.D. – Past President
- Jason Fields, M.D. – Past President
- John Eustace, M.D. – Past President
- Rick Seely, M.D. – Past President
- Matt Halperin D.C. – Past President
- Scott Teitelbaum, M.D. – Past President
- Yvonne Kennedy, Ph.D.
- Mark Kantzler, D.O.
- John Symeonides, M.D.
- Debbie Troupe, L.M.H.C, C.A.P
- Leelah Donelson, C.A.P
The Florida Society of Addiction Medicine and the Florida Medical Professionals Group are excited to host a joint conference. This conference brings together like-minded people from a variety of perspectives regarding addiction – physicians, professionals, advocates, friends-of-recovery and people in recovery. The aim of the conference is to blend medical and professional education with real-world recovery and fellowship. We hope you join us, learn something, teach something, and have some fun with others who are seeking to ensure that recovery becomes a reality for anyone affected by addiction.
Conference Registration Link: